Posted by Courtneyhttp://pizzazzerie.com/courtney/party-recipe-shrimp-tostada-bites/
© 2017 Pizzazzerie. All rights reserved.
Shrimp Tostada Bites
A delicious party-ready appetizer that is perfect for a crowd!
- Use a small round cutter to create mini rounds from larger flour tortillas. Bake at 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes or until toasted.
- When cooled enough to handle, spread on refried beans and top with diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Dice cilantro and green onions and add on top.
- In a grill pan, saute the shrimp in 1 tablespoon olive oil with fajita seasoning and black pepper until thoroughly cooked.
- Top each tostada bite with a sauteed shrimp.
- Keep warm on a baking sheet in a warm oven.