Bourbon Infused Cranberry & Goat Cheese Bites
- 2 dozen phyllo cups
- 1 (12-ounce) bag of fresh cranberries (frozen if necessary)
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. In a saucepan, combine cranberries, bourbon, and brown sugar. Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved and cranberries are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Fill the bottom of each phyllo cup with a small spoonful of goat cheese.
- Top with a tablespoon of bourbon-infused cranberries.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve right away but note, these taste just as delicious at room temperature!