It’s been a little while since I’ve posted a Happy List, friends! Life has been wild getting my new book off to print, but all the work has been worth it. I cannot wait for this book to get into your hands! You’re going to love it! Meanwhile, here are a few things I’ve been up to, eating, loving on, etc…
- King Arthur Flour invited me to try out their recipe of the year which is their Lemon Bliss Cake. Who turns down a reason to make cake? See mine in the pic above!
- This is hilarious, and my husband would likely LOVE it for Valentine’s Day!
- This printable makes me want to throw a dinner party!
- Have you ever seen anything as cute as this in your entire life?
- How adorable are these “Tickled Pink” Valentines? I ordered them for Blakely’s little playschool friends. I’m going to tie on a pink and white lollipop!
- Blakely’s 2nd birthday party was featured in a New Zealand children’s magazine, here’s an online snippit!
- This teacher is amazing! A little reminder there are a lot of wonderful teachers out there!
- HBO is turning this book into a mini-series starring Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman! I just ordered a copy, have you read it?!
- Kate Spade nailed it again with these new Mr. and Mrs. wedding chair signs!
- Just got this copper fire pit for my new patio, I’m OBSESSED.
- This is like rent the runway for tablescapes! Neat idea!
- This concealer is the best ever. PSA.
- I get at least 3 messages a day on Instagram about my office chair. Here you go, friends!
- I just discovered you can customize New Balance shoes, and I am so excited!
- Making this for the Super Bowl! It’s THIS Sunday, y’all! Hooray! Also, I’m not sure I care who wins nor am I into the halftime show (Lady Gaga) but we all know it’s watched for the commercials. ;)