First of all, I apologize that The Happy List was nowhere to be found last week. I was wrangling a toddler on a plane to upstate New York to visit my brother and sister-in-law (they’re expecting a little boy in a couple of months – eeep). Seriously though, I must have had that “OMG” fear in my eyes as I tried to keep her seated and quiet because a man just handed me his drink coupon as he walked down the plane aisle. We made it and had a blast (a few pics from the trip are on my Instagram). So without further ado, here are this week’s links making me HAPPY!
- If you’re like me and get 23842 emails a day, some you signed up for and some you didn’t (this does NOT make me happy)….I’m telling you. Use Unroll.Me – It lets you unsubscribe so quickly and roll up emails into one nice, pretty one. Life..simplified! Amen!
- I discovered my love for apple cider donuts while in upstate NY last weekend, and these taste exactly like the ones from the orchard! Dangerous, I tell you!
- Cheeky just collaborated with Molly Hatch and I’m in love! Get it at Target.
- I have this cutie little pillow in my bedroom and it’s back in stock at Furbish!
- Stop it right now with this Kate Spade for Baby outfit. Dear Blakely, if you’d stop smearing everything all over you all the time, I might actually get it for you.
- Y’all know I love football season! I may be crafting away, painting my nails, or doing any other overly-girly type of activity but on gameday, that TV is on! Or better yet, I’m tailgating AT the game. Enter…tailgate food! Below is a collection of some of my fave tailgate foods! Click through for recipes.
Check out Football Tailgate Faves!