If you’ve heard the buzz about the Emily Ley Simplified Banner, then let me tell you – there is a reason! It is out-of-this-world amazing for the busy gal! So amazing, in fact, that they are SOLD OUT. Don’t fret, you can WIN a reserved giveaway copy right here so enter below. If you’re not our lucky winner (to be announced Monday, December 9th) then keep watch on Emily’s instagram & newsletter for any additional planners that might arrive in the mid-Dec. shipment!
Reasons I Love the Emily Ley Simplified Planner
- Size! It’s not too big and not too small. It’s easy to throw in my purse or in the car for organizing during appointments or on the road. And it has spiral bounding!
- Crisp white sheets! I like to use thin markers and don’t like when they bleed through! No problem here!
- Month pages + day sheets! I love both of these! I like a month-glance and the day pages are cute (dinner section? my inner foodie loves that)!
- Pocket: I always have random receipts, notecards, etc and they have a cute place to go! Inside cover has a pocket!
- Style: I love the colored stripes, that look and “feel” of this planner, that “hard to describe” perfect-ness! It’s my new FAVE!
- For more fabulous reasons why this planner rocks, click here!
To see all of the items in Emily’s shop (my iphone case is an Emily Ley + I’m always getting compliments), visit the shop here! My latest fave? These gold foil coasters that would also make fabulous gift tags with a little punch hole + some ribbon! What a cute stocking stuffer!
Enter to win below + check back Monday to see if you are our big winner!
a Rafflecopter giveaway