Are you ready for one of the most deliciously addictive recipes ever this holiday season? These Oreo Cookie Balls are my husband’s favorite. He likes them so much that I had to be sure to make them when he wasn’t around or there wouldn’t be any left to photograph! They’re THAT good! And oh so versatile. I dipped mine in white chocolate and sprinkled with crushed candy canes but you could also roll them in coconut for mini snowballs (CUTE!).
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted (we used white)
- crushed candy canes
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; sprinkle with crushed candy canes, place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
Take a look at the inside! Yum! Just pick up a cute package of mini-cupcake liners for the perfect cookie ball holders. Fill a gift tin or little gift box and ta-da – holiday treats are ready for friends and family. But I’m warning you, double the recipe because these bad boys go FAST! Delish!
Let me know if you try this recipe! I can’t wait to hear how you all like it! You can find more fun ideas here at Oreo! Happy Holidays!
Disclaimer: I worked with Oreo to develop this post but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.