Summer entertaining season is in full swing so it’s time to grab your friends and enjoy a beach inspired dinner party! Pier 1 asked me to do just that and naturally I said ABSOLUTELY! From planning out my inspiration for the dinner party to treasure hunting in the stores, you have followed along with me in all of the fun! Now I get to share the party photos! Take a little photo journey through the party and check out the bottom for top tips from the tablescape details to the menu…
This has – without a doubt – been one of my favorite parties to date! Everyone had such an enjoyable time in the perfect summer beach-inspired environment! Nashville, TN felt like the tropics with the coral details, summer colors, and lots of seashells! Check out a few details for recreating the look below! I hope you’re inspired to throw your own outdoor dinner party.
- I fell in love with the Carmelo Melamine Dinnerware! The look? Fine Italian pottery! When actually, they’re melamine so it’s a perfect fit for poolside soirees!
- My centerpiece was a simple but powerful punch! A gorgeous blue bowl filled with citrus fruits matched the coral + aqua combo!
- Seashell accents were a must, including individual shells placed at each setting! Recreate the look by simply using twine or raffia ribbon to tie together a shell and napkin.
- Coral aqua + blue throw pillows created a comfy environment for hours of laughter and chatter.The guests loved them!
- White stackable chairs were the perfect seating option. The white matched perfectly with the table and the stackable option is fabulous for storage.
- Carved out peppers filled with shrimp salad were a delicious summer entree that provided a pop of color too!
- Sparkling water in stemmed glasses embellished with a melon slice were a refreshing beverage for all!
- Homemade croissants were quiet the indulgence along with coconut sorbet as a sweet finish!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Pier 1 via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Pier 1.