Hey Y’all! My summer has been busy to say the least! In addition to several weddings, I’ve been very focused on a few client projects and I’m excited to finally share one of my favorites with you – my colorful, seaside tablescape for Seagram’s Escapes (find them on Pinterest here)! When I saw the colors of the Escapes line, I was totally smitten. Not only are they delicious, but the colors are reminiscent of a seaside sunset. Visions of tablescapes danced in my head. The colorful drinks are fun, affordable, and add pops of color to any party. Take a look at my seaside tablescape for a little inspiration…and below the pictures are details for recreating the look!
It’s easy to set up a similar Seaside Soiree! Here are a few of my tips + tricks from this party.
- Choose a seaside color palette – like corals, aquas, pinks, and peaches! All the colors of the sunsets and ocean waters will make the Seagram’s drinks really pop and have your guests feeling like they’re sitting beachside!
- Fabric is a great way to start your table. A coral-orange fabric is topped with a pretty seaside printed fabric as a runner. Head to your local fabric stores for unique prints and colors!
- Use a large glass vase or bowl as an easy centerpiece and drink-holder! Keep it simple with a chic centerpiece that holds up the colorful bottles. Fill it with ice and ta-da! Guests can easily pick out their favorite drinks without leaving the table.
- Flowers always make a table more fun so a variety of peach and pink gladiolus were displayed in a blue rope vase. Any vase will do, however, and you can always add a hint of the theme by wrapping with nautical rope or ribbon!
- Serve up light appetizers (we served cantaloupe and cheese straws because they matched the colors and were delicious) before dinner to get everyone mixing and mingling. For menu ideas with Seagram’s, visit here.
- Have fun!
P.S. If you follow me on Instagram (@Pizzazzerie), I shared a little behind-the-scenes “Instagram Video” of the tablescape set-up!
Disclaimer: Seagram’s is a client of Courtney Whitmore but all opinions expressed are her own. Please drink responsibly!