Football-shaped food: what could be better? Headed to a tailgate this fall or just watching the game at home with family? Enjoy these football party food recipes that will surely have the crowd cheering!
1. Peanut Butter Football Dip: Dips are a great treat to bring to a tailgate! This one is a SWEET peanut butter dip! yum!
2. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Footballs: One of my personal faves, these treats go FAST!
3. Football Ice Cream Sandwiches: What could be better than football-shaped ice cream?!
4. Football Cupcakes: Looking for something classic and simple? These football frosted cupcakes are it! Frost chocolate frosting on your cupcakes and lace details in white frosting.
5. Football Cake Pops: Inspired by Bakerella, these Football Cake Pops are delish + oh so cute!
6. Chocolate Football Cupcakes: This party has lots of cute ideas!
7. Mini Football Subs: If the guys are craving “real food” rather than lots of sugar (crazy, huh?) then serve up these mini football subs!
8. Passion Fruit Footballs: A great alternative to chocolate treats, try this passion fruit bars!
9. Football Whoopie Pies: ALWAYS a crowd favorite!