If there is one thing I love, it’s chips & dip. This party dip is for after dinner – a dessert dip! I was oh so thrilled to create another recipe for International Delight (find my other 2 here: white chocolate macadamia cupcakes and triple toffee brownie bars). Sweet dips are prefect for parties because everyone can eat as much or as little as they want, pick their favorite dippers, and still mix and mingle! You can personalize this recipe to fit your tastes too (think chopped candy bars, peanut butter, cookies, etc). Using the new Cold Stone Creamery™ Founder’s Favorite™ Brownie Sundae flavor of International Delight is what gives this dip a delicious flavor!
As far as “dippers” – I’m all about some fun! I like to use strawberries, pretzels, nutter butter cookies, waffle cookies — anything you want! You could even divide up this recipe into little containers for snacks on the go. Yum, yum! You could even create new flavors (International Delight has a new churro caramel flavor, now that would make a delicious dip)!
Time for the recipe! I hope you enjoy and be sure to pick up the new Cold Stone Creamery™ Founder’s Favorite™ Brownie Sundae flavor of International Delight :)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons chocolate pudding powder (instant)
- 3 tablespoons International Delight Cold Stone Creamery™ Founder’s Favorite™ Brownie Sundae
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and butter until whipped.
- Add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time.
- Add pudding powder and International Delight. Stir until blended well.
- *Optional: Add in brownie chunks and top with a cherry!
Love ice cream + coffee? This summer, International Delight is bringing your favorite Cold Stone Creamery ice cream flavors to coffee and they’re celebrating by giving away five $400 grand prizes to throw this summer’s ultimate Ice Cream Social! To enter, visit the ID + Ice Cream Pinterest board and pin your favorite image using the #IScream4ID hashtag. Good luck!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.