Hosting a dinner party? Game Night? Superbowl watching party? There are countless reasons for needing a delicious go-to recipe for parties! An easy recipe is also important – we’re all incredibly busy. Thankfully, I found one! I made it last night for dinner, and it received RAVE reviews. This is definitely my new “go-to” for an easy and delicious dinner. It took me less than 30 minutes to make too! Hello?! Perfect! You could also add in spinach, chicken, beef…whatever your little heart desires.
The recipe is from GiveEverNightNewFlavor.com which is now bookmarked on my browser for delish recipes! Stay tuned later this month for a review of another one of their dinner recipes.
BEAN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
8 servings (1 piece each)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 12 soft corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of enchilada sauce in bottom of dish. Cook corn in microwave according to package directions, using minimum cook time.
- Spread about half of refried beans on 6 tortillas. Place tortillas, bean-side up, over sauce in dish, overlapping to fit. Stir together remaining enchilada sauce, corn, black beans and undrained tomatoes in large bowl. Spread half of corn mixture over tortillas in dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat layering with remaining refried beans and tortillas, corn mixture and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes or until hot in center and bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces
Top casserole with your favorite enchilada toppings — shredded lettuce, sour cream and avocado, if desired. No frozen corn on hand? Use 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn, drained instead. No salt added canned corn will keep the nutrition more similar to frozen corn.
Serving Size: 8 servings (1 piece each)
coupons – Want coupons for the ingredients used to make this recipe? Hop over to GiveEverNightNewFlavor.com and you can find digital coupons (they load right to your shopper card). Just create a simple account on www.Kroger.com (or your grocery store’s site from the options). Coupons will expire 1/31/12. So pick up these ingredients today!
giveaway- if you’re on twitter, I’ll be giving away a KROGER GIFT BASKET to a lucky “tweeter” so share this post with the hashtag #krogerrecipes for your chance to win! “I want to win a @kroger gift basket from @pizzazzerie http://wp.me/pRUPb-1kEY #krogerrecipes”
This is a sponsored post. Compensation and/or products were received in exchange for my thoughts and review. All words and opinions are my own.