What do you drink when you need a little caffeine boost with lots of flavor? GODIVA Coffee has two new summer flavors out that are sure to keep you fully caffeinated and completely refreshed! Berry Crème Brûlée + White Chocolate Coconut – totally decadent! They are delicious hot or – since it is summer – served over ice! I have been enjoying an iced cup every morning lately. GODIVA Coffee created recipes for the drinks too! One of my absolute favorite is the Mocha Blueberry Martini! Delicious + perfect for a backyard party. Check below for the RECIPE! PLUS read on to win a SWEET giveaway!
ENTERTAINING WITH GODIVA COFFEE
- Don’t sweat the heat! Just serve up iced GODIVA Coffee White Chocolate Coconut as a refreshing beverage for guests at your summer gathering. Set out a bowl of fresh blueberries or raspberries in addition coffee mix-ins like creamer and sugar to create a “coffee bar” for your guests to customize their beverages.
- Make it sweet! Wow your guests with this simple trick: Pour GODIVA Coffee’s new summer flavors into ice cube trays and freeze. Pop out coffee ice cubes and use in your iced coffee drinks for a boost of flavor. Try freezing berries inside the ice cubes when using GODIVA Coffee Berry Crème Brûlée.
- Give the gift of flavor! Need a hostess gift or a last-minute birthday present? Give a bag of GODIVA Coffee’s new summer flavors like GODIVA Coffee Berry Crème Brûlée and a pint of fresh blueberries or GODIVA Coffee White Chocolate Coconut with a GODIVA White Chocolate Vanilla Bean chocolate bar for a sweet combo.
MOCHA BLUEBERRY MARTINI
INGREDIENTS (Per Serving)
2 oz. chilled concentrate of GODIVA Berry Crème Brûlée Coffee*
1½ oz. GODIVA Chocolate-infused Vodka
1½ oz. GODIVA White Chocolate Liqueur
1 cup ice
1. Brew fresh-roasted, aromatic GODIVA Berry Crème Brûlée Coffee following the “Chilled Coffee Concentrate” recipe.
2. Measure all ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously until mixed and frothy.
3. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with two fresh blueberries skewered on a toothpick.
GODIVA Chilled Coffee Concentrate
1. In drip coffee maker, prepare a concentrated brew using ½ cup GODIVA Coffee with 2½ cups water.
2. While coffee is brewing, fill a large measuring cup halfway with ice. Add enough cold water to cover the ice, and then place a stainless steel cocktail shaker in the ice water bath.
3. Pour hot concentrated coffee into the shaker and stir the coffee until it has cooled to room temperature or cooler.
4. Use as needed for GODIVA summer recipes. Can be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to three days. Yields 16 oz.
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN the GODIVA Coffee Savor Summer Together Sweepstakes right over HERE and you could win the delish prize pack seen above! The gift bag is fabulous – you can try the two new flavors, get delicious recipes, perfect on-the-go tumblers, and GODIVA chocolates all in a cute pink bag! Plus, you also receive gift cards valued at $300! Pretty sweet…
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. See Official Rules at godivacoffee.com or facebook.com/GodivaCoffee. Must be legal U.S. resident 18 years of age or older to enter. Void where prohibited. There are (12) drawings and (12) winners. See official rules for entry deadline for each drawing. Last drawing period ends 8/30/12 at 11:59:59 PM PT. Sunglass Hut Trading Corporation and Sur La Table® are not sponsors of or in any way affiliated with this Promotion. Gift cards are subject to all standard terms from the issuer of the cards.