Another delicious Thanksgiving recipe coming your way! The team at Kettle Chips recently asked me to put a spin on one of my traditional holiday dishes with Kettle Chips! This dark chocolate chip pie is always a family favorite served every year. One of my favorite flavor combos is sweet and salty so I knew that making mini versions of this pie with Sweet & Salty Kettle Chips would be a dynamite bite-size dessert! They’re oh so delicious, I suggest you make extra because they go fast!
They’re oh so easy so don’t worry if you’re not a baker! Just follow the steps in the recipe below!
Try adding a twist to your other traditional Thanksgiving dishes (try Kettle Chips atop your green bean casserole) or even add the crushed Sweet & Salty chips to your pie crusts! You can also customize this recipe to your family’s favorite flavors – try white chocolate or peanut butter chips!
- 1 recipe pie crust
- 1 bag Sweet & Salty Kettle Chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Cut out 3-inch rounds in your pie crust using a cookie cutter or biscuit cutter. Place rounds in a greased mini-muffin tin.
- In an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs until foamy. Add in flour, sugars, and extract. Add butter and stir well until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in 1 cup dark chocolate chips and 1 cup crushed Sweet & Salty Kettle Chips.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
I hope you enjoy this simple and delicious recipe this Thanksgiving with your family! Or put together a package of these mini pies for a neighbor or friend!
Disclaimer: Kettle Brands sent product and payment. All opinions are my own.