This is the season for entertaining, and I love products that make it easier on the hostess to set up a delightfully delicious party while still enjoying it herself. Delizza Pastries are easy “grab-and-go” Belgian-style pastries that are absolutely a perfect go-to for last-minute gatherings, New Years Eve parties, etc. I’m all about easy and elegant!
I’ve served these goodies for many of my own parties because you can pick them up in your freezer aisle and immediately have a gourmet pastry for your guests. Warning, they’re incredibly delish so get extra because they will fly off your table!
- Belgian Mini Cream Puffs
- Belgian Mini Chocolate Dipped Cream Puffs
- Belgian Mini Eclairs
- Belgian Double Chocolate Mini Eclairs
Simply display the desserts on a pretty platter or set several pastries in a chocolate rimmed martini glass for an individual dessert. Delizza eclairs and cream puffs were imported from Europe in the early 2000s. They were so popular that production began in the US in 2004.
Keep on reading to see how you can win a YEAR’S SUPPLY of Delizza Pastries!*
TO WIN A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF DELIZZA PASTRIES:
1. Leave a comment below telling us why you would like to win Delizza Pastries for a year! Do you like to entertain? Are you a sweets-lover? Are eclairs your favorite food? Tell us!
2. To earn a second entry, become a fan of Delizza Patisserie on Facebook and Pizzazzerie on Facebook! Be sure to leave a second comment below letting us know you liked both on Facebook.
3. To earn a third entry, tweet the following! “I entered to win a year’s supply of @DelizzaDesserts on @Pizzazzerie http://wp.me/pRUPb-1kBx #DelizzaDecember”
*OPEN TO US RESIDENTS ONLY. A YEAR’S SUPPLY IS TWO BOXES OF Delizza Pastries PRODUCTS PER MONTH FOR 12 MONTHS. DEADLINE TO ENTER IS 12/29/11. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED 12/30/11.
CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER, DALE KOHLER!!! We hope you enjoy!