With the arrival of warmer weather, the flowers are starting to bloom and parties are on the horizon! One of my favorite blooms also happens to be one of the top selling fragrances at Bath & Body Works, Japanese Cherry Blossom! It’s a dreamy combination of Asian pear, Fuji apple, Ume plum, sandalwood, and other exotic essences. In honor of National Fragrance Day on Saturday, March 21st, I’m partnering with Bath & Body Works to create a gorgeous party table inspired by one of my “signature” scents, Japanese Cherry Blossom. I had so much fun designing an entire tablescape around this fragrance! Take a look at the photos and details to recreate the look below…
Whether you’re hosting a bridal shower, baby shower, spring luncheon, or other party, this Japanese Cherry Blossom tablescape is the perfect theme for spring and summer. I love the gorgeous pink hues with pops of gold and white. It is definitely one of my favorite party tables to date. Here are a few tips and inspirational ideas for styling your own Japanese Cherry Blossom party!
- Send guests home with the perfect favor. Tie a little bow and cherry blossom twig onto the travel sizes of the shower gel, body lotion, or fragrance mists in Japanese Cherry Blossom. Oh so fitting!
- Layer white on white for salad and dinner plates and finish with a crystal dish for cherry sorbet. Clip a cherry blossom twig in each. Finish with a solid pink napkin.
- Line the center of the table with Japanese Cherry Blossom branches set down in clear or milk glass vases.
- Display food and other party treats on pink, white, or clear cake stands to compliment the color palette. I chose pink mosser glass stands.
- Fitting treats: Serve up all things cherry from mini cherry pies, cherry sorbet, and even decorated sugar cookies with cherry blossom designs.
- Assign each guest a place with gold calligraphy place cards.
- Gold flatware adds a metallic touch that ties in with the calligraphy and gold ribbon on the favors.
- Give your guest of honor a special display of the full-size Japanese Cherry Blossom products!
Read more about the Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance!
“America’s #1 Fragrance Collection, Japanese Cherry Blossom evokes the beauty of the exotic gardens of Japan with a graceful, award-winning blend of pear, Japanese Cherry Blossom & sandalwood. As a member of Bath & Body Works’ Floral & Flirty family and one of its best-selling Signature Collection fragrances, you’re sure to fall in love with this dreamy scent.”
Top Notes: Asian Pear, Fuji Apple, Ume Plum
Mid Notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals
Dry Notes: Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood, Creamy Sandalwood
Share your Bath & Body Works signature scent on social media using the hashtag #CelebrateYourFragrance.
I partnered with Bath & Body Works for this post, but all opinions are my own.