I know. I’m really freaking pregnant and talking about alcohol. Since I can’t drink it, I’m at least going to talk about it, gosh darn it! That and share gorgeous pictures of mint juleps with you because as luck would have it, #babypizzazzerie is due on DERBY DAY! That’s right, the Kentucky Derby is May 3rd this year and that’s my due date. Now I know that the statistics show that I’m unlikely to actually deliver on my due date, but hey – I like that it’s a fabulous reason to celebrate…
- Strawberrry Moonshine Mint Julep (Saveur)
- Lavender Mint Juleps (Pizzazzerie) – includes a free printable recipe card!
- Sparkling Blackberry Mint Julep (Creative Culinary)
- Ginger-Mint Juleps with Fresh Pineapple (The Kitchn)
- Blood Orange Mint Juleps (Climbing Grier Mountain)
- Classic Mint Julep (Babble)
Back to baby, did YOU deliver on your due date? Before? After? Leave me a note below, especially if it was before because I’ll love you more…