Wedding Monograms are all the rage! As you can see, you aren’t just limited to adding your new initial to your cocktail napkins! Brides are finding artsy and creative ways to display their wedding monograms.
1. Handmade letters in the wedding colors hung from the backs of reception chairs to mark the Bride and Groom’s seats. For more from this wedding, click here.
2. The couple’s initial was made from moss and hung from the chapel’s main door. See more of this summer wedding here.
3. Escort cards are detailed with the wedding monogram.
4. French patisserie-style charlottes (sponge cakes) are adorned with the couple’s monogram for a fancy touch!
5. This is my favorite! What a neat way to add your monogram with these vellum paper cones filled with rose petals for guests to toss at the newlyweds! See more from this pink wedding here.
6. Almonds filled these favor bags for guests. Adding your wedding monogram to a favor bag or box adds a personal touch! See more from this Austin, TX wedding here.
7. Beautiful hydrangeas adorn this monogrammed cake. The monogram was made of royal icing topped with nonpareil sprinkles.
8. Why limit your monogram to one side of the cake? This beautiful script sweeps around the cake adding beautiful detail.
9. Water bottles awaited guests by the dance floor at this wedding. The signature wedding motif was wrapped around the bottles, adding an extra special touch! See more from this Galveston, TX wedding here.
10. Simple square vases adorned with blue ribbon topped with the couple’s monogram were darling centerpieces for their reception tables. See more from this Rhode Island wedding here.
images: hanging letters, moss initial, escort cards, vellum cones, favor bags, water bottles, flower vase (theknot.com)
sponge cakes, wedding cakes (marthastewartweddings.com)