Happy Easter week, y’all! The Happy List is back with all things EASTER that make me oh so happy. I hope they’ll bring a little sunshine to your day too. Meanwhile, I’m excited about Blakely’s 3rd Easter (she was born 1 week before Easter back in 2014). I’m not sure she’ll fully understand the concept of hunting for Easter eggs but we plan to do it nonetheless! Photo opp! Without further ado….the happy list, Easter style!
- You either love or hate Peeps, right? I love them. Hubs hates them. No one can deny that this Peeps Skillet S’more Dessert is crazy awesome though, right?!
- Have you seen this commercial? Such a cute Easter idea for the kids!
- An old childhood friend just recently started a blog (Mastering Momhood), check out this Easter post!
- Check out the Easter tablescape and recipe ideas I created for HGTV – adult + kid table ideas! :)
- Sprinkle Easter Egg Cookies! Fun treat with the kiddos.
- How adorable is this tassel Easter basket?!
- Get your DIY on this weekend, so cute.
- OMG. Need to make these for Easter morning.
Have a FABULOUS Easter weekend!