It’s FALL, ya’ll! Okay, so the temperatures in Nashville haven’t quite received the memo, but I’m pushing ahead to all things autumn and hoping the weather cools down soon. I wanted to share a new tablescape with you that’s perfect for these transitional months when you’re headed into fall and want a gorgeous themed tablescape for dinner parties, early holiday celebrations, or just for your family!
Blue & White Fall Tablescape
I have always adored blue and white so I was hoping to incorporate these into a classic blue and white fall tablescape with autumn details. I love how it turned out, so I wanted to share it with all of you in hopes it inspires a tablescape of your own!
I’ve included a bullet list of details for recreating this tablescape with items you have at home as well as a few links to similar pieces. Of course, if you have any questions about this fall tablescape, please leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to answer them!
One thing I wanted to note before I got into the specific details for this blue and white fall tablescape is that you can absolutely tailor this to your favorite hues. I want to give you ideas. I hope you close out this post with at least 1 or 2 (hopefully more) ideas for your own tables.
You may not be a big blue and white fan. No problem! This can easily be recreated in gorgeous purple hues, greens, black and white, oranges for a more traditional look, etc. Last year, I did a blush pink and orange fall tablescape that was featured in the current issue of Entertain & Celebrate Magazine. Similar ideas to create it, but totally different look with a change in color scheme!
Set a Fall Tablescape
Let’s chat details about this tablescape! I’ve shared links and tips below, but again, comment if you have a more specific question!
- Begin with a tablecloth or table runner. I found this beige and white check at a local fabric store and used no-sew hem tape to finish the edges. You can find tons of neat tablecloth ideas at a fabric store. Here is a similar beige and white tablecloth!
- I love all things rattan and cane, so these cane chargers were the perfect addition. These aren’t available anymore, but I also love these for a similar look.
- Simple white dinner plates are a staple for anyone who loves to entertain! They can be used year-round for various holidays and seasons. I topped mine with Blue Willow salad plates. Here are similar plates in a dinner plate size. I also love this assorted set!
- Gold flatware is perfect for fall, my set is the Olivia & Oliver line. Worth noting, this gold and white set is beautiful, and I use it all the time as well!
- Buffalo check reminds me so much of fall/autumn prints so it was the perfect napkin for this place setting. It’s a casual pattern so it kept the table from feeling too formal. Here are my navy and white buffalo check napkins!
- You can choose our favorite glassware. I love the Juliska wine glasses and Waterford stemware for this table.
- I added in simple calligraphy place cards in gold and white for the perfect finishing touch!
- On the table, I used blue and white ginger jars as vases as well as smaller vases for simple white and green arrangements. I also tucked in tufts of wheat from the craft store to tie in the autumn vibe.
- Simple white pumpkins from Target were scattered around, and it gave a fall feel while still keeping my color scheme cohesive!
You can spot the wheat tufts below in the arrangement. You can easily recreate this look with colored florals as well.
I hope you’re ready for fall and inspired for a simple tablescape that will transition you into the holiday season! I’ve shared a few other links below to other fall-themed tablescapes as well! Stay tuned, I have a spooky, festive Halloween table coming your way soon!