Posted by https://pizzazzerie.com/featured/diy-flower-truffle-favors/
© 2015 Pizzazzerie. All rights reserved.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- grated zest of 1 orange
- 20 ounces high quality white chocolate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- In a heavy sauce-pan, simmer together heavy cream and grated zest. Simmer for 5 minutes and remove from heat. Let sit (covered) for 10 minutes.
- In the top of a double broiler, combine 10 ounces white chocolate, salt, and butter. Uncover heavy cream and strain into other ingredients.
- Turn on heat and melt ingredients together until smooth. Remove from heat, stir in orange juice, and let chill (covered) for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls. Return to refrigerator while melting additional white chocolate until smooth.
- Place rolled balls into white chocolate and place on wax paper to cool.
- Sprinkle with sweetened coconut. Enjoy!