Happy Friday! Did this week go by fast for anyone else? I think I’m still on Paris time (I’ve been getting up at 5:30am – what!?). Yay for the weekend! I have family in town visiting so it will be a jam-packed weekend of pool time, good food, and fun! Whatever you have planned, I hope it’s a great weekend! Now for this week’s happy list…
The Happy List
- New diaper bags make me happy happy happy! One of my best friends from college was in town recently (with her little baby boy), and I fell in love with her black and gold diaper bag! I was thrilled to see it was a Petunia Pickle Bottom (remember this collaboration?). I had to have it! Though Blakely isn’t in the newborn stage anymoe, there are still lots of toddler items to tote around not to mention the bag is perfect travel and weekend trips. So are these cute weekenders!
- Food-themed pool floats make me happy. My latest two? Pretzel and Doughnut! I also think I need to add this one to the list.
- S’mores in cake form? Yes, please!
- IFTTT App makes me ridiculously happy. A friend posted about this app on Facebook and I instantly downloaded it. Where have I been? It’s amazing.
- I was reluctant to hop on Snapchat (what is that weird ghost logo anyway), but I’ve been playing with it recently and love it. Find me there @Pizzazzerie!
- Remember when I was losing my mind over edible gold leaf flakes from Paris? All their pastries look so fancy with it! You can buy it online. Mind blown.
- Football season is around the corner. This makes me HAPPY! Tailgate food, anyone?
- Kate Spade BABY makes me insanely happy. I can’t even. How fun is this dress?
Cutest diaper bag from Petunia Pickle Bottom! Also, that pink chair (from Homegoods) makes me happy! You just can’t walk past a hot pink chair and NOT have it.