Spring and summer cocktail season is upon us! Whether you’re whipping up something simple for a few friends or going all out with a black tie soiree, these cocktail tips will have your guests entertaining in style!
RECIPES FOR THE PERFECT SIPPER…
- We’re a fan of these 6 Spring Cocktail Recipes (the passion fruit mojito? oh my goodness good!)
- Toasting with the ladies? We like adding champagne into the mix! Try this Champagne Cobbler. Or better yet, set up a Champagne Cocktail DIY Bar on a side or console table. Set out champagne, flavored juices (like pomegranate and cranberry), additional liquors, and fruit slices to garnish!
- The same goes for the mix-and-mingle cocktail parties with the guys! Try including more whiskey, scotch, and vodka liquors along with simple mixers like tonic and seltzer. Keep it fun with funky glasses (hurricane glasses aren’t just for hurricane cocktails!).
- Pull out any serving trays you have (don’t be afraid to mix-and-match) and use them to serve up tasty cocktails! Don’t have any trays? Get crafty and make your own (we love this trendy chevron print tray tutorial).
- Even if you serve up cocktails in fun glasses, sip in style with cute striped or polka dotted straws to match your theme! Black tie? Black + white striped straws are perfect! In fact, I’ll be serving up my cocktails at my wedding with black and white striped straws. They add a bit of whimsy to a formal event!
- We know it’s ALL about the cocktails but be sure to include a few little bites to eat when serving alcohol. These bacon wrapped scallops are delish and perfect when paired with a zesty dip.
- If you’re not into cooking, then dips are the way to go! These 6 sweet + savory dip recipes will have you covered.
- Hosting a colorful affair? Serve up little bites with appetizer forks! I absolutely adore this cute mini forks. Pair with mini mac+cheese cups, bite-size chicken + phyllo wraps, you name it!