Planning a baby shower? I just adore this traditional baby blue shower decorated with a “Once in a Blue Moon” theme! I just love the traditional touches and all the baby blue! Below are all the resources for where the items were purchased so you can throw your own baby shower! The book “The Magic Blanket” is nestled down in a cute wooden wagon for a sweet gift for Mom-to-be! The mini cupcakes with little onesie toppers are adorable. What an easy way to dress up your treats! I also love how the wrapping is coordinated to the shower. You can’t have this be the case for all guests arriving but definitely any gifts you’re giving to mom-to-be can be coordinated and serve as cute table decor as well!
A simple line of ribbon or string can hold up cute baby onesies for mom! This is a great way to add decoration above your table!
For a simple and cute shower invitation idea, here are the instructions for the one above.
1. white paper cut in triangle using measurements: bottom: 12-inches, sides: 8 1/2-inches
2. plain or colored safety pins
3. envelopes – 6 1/2-inch size
4. color coordinated design paper for background with the invitation
5. print invitation on white paper and tape to design paper
Here is where everything was purchased or found!
Buckets & Ribbon: Michael’s Craft Stores
Mini Paper Buckets (holding cookies): Dollar Tree
Baby blue and white polka dotted cake stand: TJ Maxx
Teddy Bear & Wagon: These belonged to me and my brother when we were little!
Nutty Finger Cookies!
- Nutty Finger Cookie
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teasoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups pecans chopped
- Cream the butter and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar until fluffy. Then add the flour,
- vanilla, salt, water and mix until well blended. Form the cookies into small 1-inch
- balls and bake at 350 for 20 to 22 minutes. Cool and roll in the remaining 1 cup of
- powdered sugar. Yields: 60
Styling + Photography: Phronsie Dial