Posted by https://pizzazzerie.com/recipes/desserts/recipe-white-chocolate-macadamia-nut-cupcakes/
© 2013 Pizzazzerie. All rights reserved.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cupcakes!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tbs. (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup International Delight's White Chocolate Macadamia
- 8 Tbs (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4-5 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/3 cup International Delight's White Chocolate Macadamia
- white chocolate curls + macadamia nuts for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake pan with wrappers or baking cups.
- In an electric mixer, cream together sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed and add eggs one at a time.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients 1/2 a cup at a time.
- Beat until just combined. Pour into baking cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
- In an electric mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter until fluffy.
- Slowly add powdered sugar until well combined.
- Add International Delight White Chocolate Macadamia creamer
- Add more powdered sugar for a thicker frosting and more creamer for a looser frosting.
- Pipe cupcakes and garnish with white chocolate curls and macadamia nuts!