Let’s kick off summer, shall we? A new HAPPY LIST! I’ve been spinning actual plates over here as we gear up for the big book tour. I am so excited to head out and meet so many of you. I’ll be announcing cities, dates, locations, and all that good stuff very soon so stay tuned. Meanwhile, I have some fun news! I’m featured in the latest issue of BELONG Magazine (their gorgeous weddings & celebrations issue) that is on newstands TODAY (at Barnes & Noble). You’ll see one of my parties AND mention of the new book. Thrilled!
- Since the cover of my book is an orange/pink color palette, I’ve been dying over cute accessories in that color scheme. THESE earrings! It’s an excuse to get them for signings, right? And gifts, because there are a ton of colors.
- Speaking of things that make me happy. Did you notice we have a SHOP section now? I get lots of questions of where I’ve bought different items. It’s all in one place now so you can head over to shop my faves here.
- Making these for dinner tomorrow night. Easy and a fave of ours!
- Chocolate Marbled Banana Bread, holy moly. Snag the recipe here.
- I want to host a little watermelon party for Blakely and her friends this summer, these ideas are cute!
- Totally in love with this gold foil napkin DIY.
- I was on the hunt for a custom sized gold bamboo frame for my book cover (that I framed for my office). I have to give two thumbs up to this etsy shop, AMAZING. If you love the bamboo look, bookmark them, friends.
- My daughter recently got into the Trolls movie. The soundtrack is completely golden, y’all. A kid movie that I can actually listen to!
That’s it, y’all! Go out and make today GREAT!