Mini Strawberry Shortcake Milkshakes!
Servings 4 mini milkshakes
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup strawberries hulled
- 1/2 cup pound cake pieces
- 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons honey
- whipped topping to garnish
Rim glasses in honey followed by crushed graham crackers
You can use your favorite pound cake recipe or a store-bought one. Simply combine the ice cream (I used a vanilla bean but any vanilla flavor is delicious) with strawberries and cake pieces. Blend until smooth.
Fill glasses, top with whipped cream, enjoy!