White Chocolate Snowflake Muddy Buddies
A tasty snack for the holiday season!
- 9 cups Rice Chex™
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup snowflake sprinkles
Into large bowl, measure out 9 cups of Rice Chex™.
In a microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into a large plastic bag.
Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Top with sweetened coconut flakes, mini marshmallows, and snowflake sprinkles.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Calories: 618kcal | Carbohydrates: 100g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 553mg | Potassium: 435mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 925IU | Vitamin C: 9.1mg | Calcium: 202mg | Iron: 21.7mg