White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cupcakes
Your favorite cookie, turned into the most delicious cupcake!
Servings 12 cupcakes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tbs. 3/4 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup International Delight's White Chocolate Macadamia
For the Frosting:
- 8 Tbs 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4-5 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/3 cup International Delight's White Chocolate Macadamia
- white chocolate curls + macadamia nuts for garnish optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake pan with wrappers or baking cups.
In an electric mixer, cream together sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Reduce speed and add eggs one at a time.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients 1/2 a cup at a time.
Beat until just combined. Pour into baking cups.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
In an electric mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter until fluffy.
Slowly add powdered sugar until well combined.
Add International Delight White Chocolate Macadamia creamer
Add more powdered sugar for a thicker frosting and more creamer for a looser frosting.
Pipe cupcakes and garnish with white chocolate curls and macadamia nuts!