Shrimp Tostada Bites
A delicious party-ready appetizer that is perfect for a crowd!
Servings 20 shrimp tostada bites
- 20 mini round tortillas cut from large flour tortillas - 1.5-3"
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded white cheese I used a queso blanco
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch green onions
- 20 small shrimp tail-off, de-veined
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Use a small round cutter to create mini rounds from larger flour tortillas. Bake at 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes or until toasted.
When cooled enough to handle, spread on refried beans and top with diced tomatoes.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Dice cilantro and green onions and add on top.
In a grill pan, saute the shrimp in 1 tablespoon olive oil with fajita seasoning and black pepper until thoroughly cooked.
Top each tostada bite with a sauteed shrimp.
Keep warm on a baking sheet in a warm oven.