Hot Crab & Cream Cheese Dip
Creamy, cheesy, and easy to make, this hot crab dip is a crowd-pleasing appetizer!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 cup jumbo lump crab meat
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 4 tablespoons French dressing
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and refrigerate until ready to bake. You can also serve this crab dip chilled!
For hot crab dip, bake at 350 degrees F. for 20-30minutes.
Serve alongside crostinis, toast points, crackers, or veggies.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 518mg | Potassium: 96mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 435IU | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 182mg | Iron: 0.4mg