Champagne Shrimp Scampi
An elegant twist on the classic shrimp scampi entree, this Champagne Shrimp Scampi is perfect for a special occasion!
Servings 4 people
- 8 ounces Simply Nature Organic Linguine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound Fremont Fish Medium EZ Peel Raw Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Burlwood Cellars Extra Dry Sparkling
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley diced or dried
Cook linguine according to package directions and set aside.
In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add in garlic, red pepper flakes and raw shrimp. The key to cooking shrimp is not to overcook them. Shrimp are completely cooked when they turn light pink in color (only about 2-3 minutes).
Pour in champagne and lemon juice. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
Stir in cooked pasta and toss well to coat pasta and shrimp in the champagne sauce.
Top with shaved parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.
Calories: 453kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 314mg | Sodium: 1114mg | Potassium: 253mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 560IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 284mg | Iron: 3mg