A Classic Holiday Party
This classic holiday party by Anders Ruff Custom Designs is the second part of their holiday collection! If you missed Part 1, the Vintage Holiday party, click here! Just like their Vintage party, this Classic Holiday Party does not disappoint! From the peppermint topiary trees to the brightly colored felt wreaths, this classic party is perfect for children and adults! The collection is 50% off through today so hop on over! Whether you are an experienced hostess or an aspiring one, this collection really is super cute and easy to incorporate for a fabulously festive party.
To make the peppermint topiaries, just purchase floral Styrofoam cones and hot glue unwrapped peppermint candies to the cone. We love this idea and have a similar one up our sleeve for a fun future DIY so stay tuned this holiday season! Peppermint sticks were glued around a low vase as the centerpiece of the dessert table. It’s amazing how fabulous simple holiday candy cane look with some vases and hot glue!
An idea I also used in this yellow and blue baby shower and brewbash party is wrapping boxes to provide height to various items on your table. Anders Ruff used simple wrapped boxes in vibrant red for their dessert table. Love this idea!
COCKTAIL TIP: Rim your glasses in colored sugar. You have probably seen this look before, but if you haven’t tried it – it really is quite easy! If you can’t find rimming sugar, here is a simple how-to for making colored sugar. I love the red rimmed eggnog martinis!
The Delicious Desserts
- Homemade double chocolate dipped oreos with red chocolate drizzle
– Chocolate covered pretzel sticks
– Red and White chocolate drizzled marshmallow skewers (to resemble candy canes) on top of chocolate mousse served in mini martini glasses. (labeled hot chocolate with printables from our DIY collection)
– Red and Green chocolate truffles (with red velvet cake filling)
– Vanilla peppermint Cupcakes (Printed cupcake toppers included in the DIY collection)
– Vanilla cupcakes with beautiful fondant cupcake topper
– Square decorated sugar cookies were served on paper lined trays
– Hershey chocolate bars (mini and full size) with personalized wraps (included in the collection)
– Water bottle wraps used to decorate water bottles. (Included in the DIY collection)
– Eggnog served in martini glasses with red sugar rim and red/white paper straws
– Peppermint marshmallow pops
– Chocolate drizzled jumbo marshmallow pops with a candy cane stick.
Vendors & Credits
– Chocolate covered pretzel sticks by Pretzelspleaze
– Red and Green chocolate truffles by deathbycupcake
– Fondant cupcake & cookie toppers by Twosugarbabies
– Decorated sugar cookies by The Cookie Jar
– Peppermint marshmallow pops by lollipopssugarshoppe
Sneak Peek of tomorrow’s feature!