Happy July 4th Weekend!
We’ve been sharing lots of inspiration with you over the last several weeks to get you ready for neighborhood barbecues, backyard dinner parties, and kids’ celebrations for the 4th! Here are some links if you missed any of the posts:
- Pop Rocks Rimmed Cocktails for the 4th!
- Free 4th of July Printables (banners, tags, + more!)
- July 4th Party Ideas
- More Patriotic Party Ideas
- Vintage WWII July 4th Party
- Nautical Red/White/Blue Party
- July 4th Party Table
- Budget Friendly Patriotic Party
Fourth of July Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops
How delish and cute are these pops by Sweet Treats and More!? Very cute. And perfect for little hands to hold! What I love about pops like these are that you can make them with simple ingredients found at every grocery store! You do need lollipop sticks which I buy at Michaels. Decorate your pops with fun sprinkles or drizzle with candy melts!
FOR FULL RECIPE + DIRECTIONS: visit Sweet Treats and More!