The Happy List | 4/3
We’re only on the 4th day of the month, and I already think it’s flying by! I didn’t even get a chance to play an April Fool’s Day joke on the fam! Days are just flying by, and I’ve been up to my eyeballs in sprinkles. Why? Well, Blakely’s birthday party is this weekend, and it’s sprinkles themed. I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if the neighbors are finding sprinkles in their driveway. They’re all over the place. I found one in George’s tail today. Anywho, in addition to sprinkles, here are a few things making the happy list this week…
- First up, I recently discovered Halo Top Ice Cream and my freezer is full. As in, it’s THAT GOOD and very low calorie (high protein). Run find some, y’all. I only work with brands I love, mind you, but just for the record, this is not sponsored! I’ve tried Cookie Dough, Red Velvet, and Birthday Cake. So far, Red Velvet is my fave!
- I know I don’t normally chat shoes here, but I just got these in the mail and love them! They’re the faintest blush pink and perfect for keeping up with a toddler or running errands around town.
- On the shoe front, I ordered these again this summer for Blakely… pricey but worth every penny.
- Adding this to my Easter brunch menu!
- I love my Canon 5D Mark iii but it’s big. It’s what I use to shoot for the blog and clients, but the thought of lugging it around for travel this summer is exhausting. I know so many bloggers who have this little mirrorless camera and love it, so I finally splurged!
- This cookbook is hands down the most darling book I own, it’s a must buy!
- This made me laugh out loud.
- If you need some major bridal shower inspiration, here you go.
- Printing some of these off for Blakely and her friends!
- S’more Cookies, anyone?
- My friend Jenny always has the prettiest Easter ideas!
Until next time, friends! Y’all have a wonderful week!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Halo Top is the bees knees!