I’m in denial that we’re well into October. How is that even possible? I’ve been traveling the last 2 weeks so time has just flown by! I look forward to sharing all the details of my Lindt chocolate trip next week, it’s pretty sweet (get it? HA). Excuse the joke, I’m on barely any sleep. Baby girl has a a horrible cold that’s been lingering for weeks so not much sleep is happening on our end. That and so many fun Halloween ideas being photographed to share with y’all!
- You know how paper straws can get a little mushy when wet? Solved and Metallic!
- I’m obsessed with copper mugs lately so this Halloween tip is fab.
- I feel like I NEED to own these shoes.
- Speaking of my obsession with Kate Spade, THIS is the cutest gift for new brides or anyone who loves baking!
- Dogs + Halloween Costumes = Awesome.
- If you don’t follow this account on instagram, get on it. Hilarious.
- If you’re on your phone a lot like me and the battery is always running down, take the plunge. I got one of these last week. Amazing.
- Still one of my fave October Halloween printables.
- My life just became instantly more delicious with these. MUST.FIND.STAT.
- Lastly, I had the pleasure of shooting a video with Alie & Georgia this week. They are SO fabulous + you can watch them on Unique Sweets on the Cooking Channel, Sundays at 10/9ET!
Have a fabulous weekend, friends!