If you love toffee, you will LOVE these toffee brownie bars!
Triple Toffee Brownie Bars
If you’ve seen this recipe of mine (White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cupcakes) then you know my love for baking with coffee creamers. They offer a whole new world of flavor ideas for baked goods! So when International Delight asked me to put my creative recipe skills to use again, I was thrilled! This recipe is totally decadent, amazingly delicious, and full of rich, toffee flavor! The International Delight is baked into the brownies and into the chocolate ganache glaze. Then, Heath Bar crumbles are added on top. There you get triple toffee brownie bars! I was surprised how rich the flavor is in the brownies just by swapping out milk for International Delight Heath Flavor! Amazing possibilities for flavored brownies. So what’s YOUR favorite ID flavor? Obviously mine is Heath! Aren’t they beauties? There is something about macro pictures of chocolate that get me every time. I like step-by-steps when I make recipes so I created one here for you! You’ll see it’s really not hard at all to make these yummy bars.
Triple Toffee Brownie Bars!
- 1 box brownie mix - I used Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup International Delight Heath® Coffee Creamer
- 1 egg
- 1 package Golden Oreos
- 1 8- ounce bar cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces milk chocolate chips - or semi-sweet
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Combine brownie mix, vegetable oil, egg, and 1/4 cup International Delight Heath® Coffee Creamer in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Bake at 325 F in a 9x13 pan for 40-45 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean).
- In a food processor, crush Golden Oreos and then transfer to mixing bowl. Stir in room temperature (or slightly warm) cream cheese until fully combined.
- Allow brownies to cool and then top with Golden Oreo mixture.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine heavy cream and remaining 1/4 cup of International Delight Heath® Coffee Creamer. Once mixture starts to boil, pour over chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour over bars, sprinkle with toffee bits and let cool.
Now for the fun part! Hop over to WHATSYOURID.COM and fill out a “Flavor Profile” and you can win some seriously cool prizes. A few examples of the prizes? A Kitchen Aid Mixer, Visa gift cards, and a MAGIC DISNEY TRIP (take me with you if you win, haha). You can also follow International Delight here on Facebook and here on Pinterest. What’s Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.