3 Bridal Shower Party Ideas
DIY Champagne Bar
Set up a simple + elegant DIY Champagne Bar for guests to create their own sweet cocktails.
1. Visit your local grocery store for cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and other mix-ins.
2. Arrange fresh berries in small bowls for guests to add to their cocktail.
3. Include festive straws like pink striped straws from Shop Sweet Lulu or make your own drink stirrers by tying a simple ribbon bow on the end of wooden bamboo skewers.
4. Frame simple champagne recipes or simply “Champagne Bar” in a picture frame.
Photo by Rebecca Wood Photography via The Caketress Blog
Pick a Theme
Don’t be afraid to choose a fun + whimsical theme for a bridal shower! This shower is gelato themed with fun cups labeled with the bride’s name and a variety of sweet gelato flavors for guests to enjoy! The sherbet colors were carried out in the plates and flowers too. Paper fans were adorned to the walls for decoration!
Other Fun Themes – Chocolate Tasting, Fondue, Wine Tasting, Cupcakes + Cocktails, Parisian, Tea Party, Italian, Spa Party
Photography via Edyta Szyszlo
Floral Dessert Buffet
Choose one table to arrange a variety of desserts and florals for guests to enjoy!
1. Cover table with simple tablecloth (just have white? sprinkle with gold confetti or add stripes with light pink ribbon)!
2. Pull a variety of glass vases, jars, and bowls and fill with almonds, petit fours, mini cupcakes, mini mints, rock candy, and other sweet treats! Visit Candy.com for candies by color!
3. Mix in several vases of flowers in your color scheme! Add in simple greenery to keep costs low and use vases you already own. Mason jars make very inexpensive vases or try spray painting an old vase with a fresh new color!
Image photography by Bon Bon Studio via Elizabeth Ann Designs
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Great ideas… I especially like the “cupcakes and cocktails” idea!
i LOVE the DIY champagne bar idea! I am totally bookmarking this for future fiestas :)
I did a DIY champagne cocktail bar for my engagement party and offer 3 different recipe printables for guests to follow on my blog:
The DIY bar is great for a bridal shower; all the guests LOVED it, young and old- even the guys were getting into it!