DIY Champagne Bar
Set up a simple + elegant DIY Champagne Bar for guests to create their own sweet cocktails.
1. Visit your local grocery store for cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and other mix-ins.
2. Arrange fresh berries in small bowls for guests to add to their cocktail.
3. Include festive straws like pink striped straws from Shop Sweet Lulu or make your own drink stirrers by tying a simple ribbon bow on the end of wooden bamboo skewers.
4. Frame simple champagne recipes or simply “Champagne Bar” in a picture frame.
Photo by Rebecca Wood Photography via The Caketress Blog
Pick a Theme
Don’t be afraid to choose a fun + whimsical theme for a bridal shower! This shower is gelato themed with fun cups labeled with the bride’s name and a variety of sweet gelato flavors for guests to enjoy! The sherbet colors were carried out in the plates and flowers too. Paper fans were adorned to the walls for decoration!
Other Fun Themes – Chocolate Tasting, Fondue, Wine Tasting, Cupcakes + Cocktails, Parisian, Tea Party, Italian, Spa Party
Photography via Edyta Szyszlo
Floral Dessert Buffet
Choose one table to arrange a variety of desserts and florals for guests to enjoy!
1. Cover table with simple tablecloth (just have white? sprinkle with gold confetti or add stripes with light pink ribbon)!
2. Pull a variety of glass vases, jars, and bowls and fill with almonds, petit fours, mini cupcakes, mini mints, rock candy, and other sweet treats! Visit Candy.com for candies by color!
3. Mix in several vases of flowers in your color scheme! Add in simple greenery to keep costs low and use vases you already own. Mason jars make very inexpensive vases or try spray painting an old vase with a fresh new color!
Image photography by Bon Bon Studio via Elizabeth Ann Designs