The first ingredient is real brewed tea of the finest ingredients. Yes, please! I love the containers because they’re easy to grab and go for picnics, car rides, you name it! Personally, this hostess loves serving up an iced tea bar for summer parties. So if you ask me how to serve Pure Leaf Iced Teas, it’s bar style! Here”s how to set it up:
SIP IN STYLE: ICED TEA BAR!
- Serve up a selection of flavors from Pure Leaf Iced Tea
- Don’t forget the garnishes! Grab lemons, raspberries, mint leaves, peaches, etc.
- Keep it fun! Grab up some striped straws and colorful napkins for your tea bar.
- Don’t forget ice and cute glasses!
- Ta-Da! Let your guests sip in style by creating their fave Pure Leaf Iced Tea!
One more tip! You can find lots of recipes on their Facebook page so hop here to visit! For example, try this simple trick to make raspberry tea ice cubes! They would be a perfect addition to your tea bar.
Pure Leaf is real brewed iced tea, which means it’s brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate. The result is a refreshing iced tea with perfectly balanced aroma, body, and flavor. Learn more at http://www.facebook.com/pureleaf!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Pepsico via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Pepsico.