Princess Tutu Cookies
Tutus are a fun addition to any princess or ballerina party! Decorate your cookies with tutus! It’s a fun way to let the little girls feel special with their own princess cookie! Make each one different too, get creative!
Here’s What You Need:
* Your favorite sugar cookie recipe
* Package of lollipop sticks
* Ribbon, bows, pearls, sequins, and any other fun decorations!
* Tulle for Tutu (1/4 yard)
* Thread and needle
* Hot glue
* Recipe for butter cream icing
Here’s What To Do:
1. Bake your favorite sugar cookie recipe and form 3 inch balls of dough. Press each down to flatten. Place lollipop stick into the dough. Do not place cookies too close together. Allow for them to spread out when cooking.
2. Make the tutus by cutting the tulle 4″ by 20″ and gather with a threaded needle. 20″ might seem like a lot of tulle but gather it with the needle so the tutu looks full!
3. Hot glue the tutu to the cookie stick (right under the cookie)
4. Embellish with ribbon, jewels, etc.
5. Create fun faces with the icing
6. Enjoy and be sure when the girls are ready to eat them to remove the bows, jewels, etc.
7. Take lots of pictures and enjoy!