Guess what? Blakely and I get to celebrate Chris’ first ever Father’s Day! We are pretty excited about it and while we were thinking about something cute to create for Daddy, we found some clever ideas we had to share! I know it can be hard to think of the “perfect” thing to make for Dad so hopefully these ideas get the creative juices flowing. Sometimes all it takes is a printer and some craft paper for a super cute idea (see #2!). Hope you love these ideas…
2. Super Dad Snacks – Give Dad his favorite snacks all packaged up in this “super” fun packaging. Free printable downloads available here!
3. Salsa De Papa – Dad deserves a homemade treat! Make homemade salsa for Papa with this clever label and recipe from Minted!
4. Chocolate Stout Truffles – Does Dad have a sweet tooth? I love this idea for Guiness Cake Truffles from CandiQuik! There are even some free treat labels for them too!
5. Grill Master – Is Dad the grill master in your house? This idea from Sassy Dealz is one of my favorites because it’s so easy. Gotta love quick and clever ideas for last-minute gifts!
6. BBQ in a Jar! – Host a Father”s Day BBQ with the family to celebrate Dads (and Granddads!). I love these BBQs in a Jar from Nest of Posies! So clever!