This is a post I couldn’t have imagined writing four years ago when I launched Pizzazzerie.com! I’ve shared dozens and dozens of baby showers from around the world, but my own? Oh my! This is a TREAT! Needless to say, I’m over the moon to share my baby shower pictures with you. I’m so lucky that my Mom recently moved to the area and hosted my shower. Actually, she moved in 36 hours prior to the shower so huge props to Mom for pulling off one of the most beautiful showers I have ever seen in record time. We all had an absolute blast showering this baby girl with lots of love (and cute outfits)! She certainly has a wardrobe that puts mine to total shame.
Let’s get to the REAL FUN! Time for photos & details! Enjoy a photographic tour of the sweet shower!
Sweet Baby Girl Shower Details
- The invitations were designed by Banter & Charm. I absolutely love the pink and white stripe (the stripe theme is carried out in her nursery which I look forward to sharing soon)! My Mom added the cute white bows.
- All celebrations should have a little bubbly! Champagne and Berry Pink Lemonade were served with raspberries and cute striped straws. Baby girl and I enjoyed the lemonade!
- Baby pictures of both my husband and me were displayed on the main table! I just loved seeing these sweet pictures!
- The menu included honey ham biscuits (recipe here on eHow!), pimento cheese cups, sugar cookies, raspberry tartlets, mini chocolate chip pies, almond petit fours, berry cups, and mini cinnamon buns!
- My mom used the white topiary balls from my wedding and added on big pink bows! I loved this detail! Two greeted guests outside the front door and two inside the main table!
- The centerpiece of the table was a mini white iron carriage containing several of my childhood baby dolls and a special “baby pizzazzerie” cookie made by The Baked Equation! It was such a sweet surprise!
- Each champagne glass was adorned with a mini pink rosebud detail. Mini rosebuds also hung from sheer pink ribbon around the table. So darling!
- There were so many sweet details throughout the home including a flower garland which my Mom let me help make! You can find the FULL DIY for the flower garland here on eHow! This was one of my favorite details!
- My baby book and my husband’s baby books were displayed in the living room. Family and friends loved seeing all the baby details, and we made lots of guesses as to my baby’s due date, weight, hair color, etc!
- The large white wicker stroller was my father’s mothers (my paternal grandmother’s) and oh so special! It held sweet gifts as guests arrived. My Mom and I plan on restoring it (it needs a new lining, paint, etc) and I’ll share the restore pics soon!
- Favors were my favorite! Miniature 2″ peach pink roses dropped down in sweet striped cups for every guest. My Mom shared how to plant them at home and enjoy for years to come!
CREDITS & RESOURCES: Design – Phronsie Dial | Cookies – The Baked Equation | Treat Cups, Napkins, & other party goodies – Shop Sweet Lulu | Petit Fours – A Perfect Bite | Invitations – Banter & Charm | Striped Table Tent Cards – Hostess With the Mostess