The Happy List 2/20
Hi, friends! How are we? Nashville has been a rainy mess for weeks, but we have had a tiny bit of sun appear so I’m feeling much more alive. It’s crazy what a sunny day can do to your motivation, especially when you require natural light to photograph your projects. Haha! I’ve never been more ready for warmer weather! Meanwhile, here are a few things making me oh so happy…
- We only have a couple of weeks until the Oscars, hooray! I feel like they are the perfect excuse to break open a bottle of champagne (obsessed with the Piper Heidsieck Champagne), make some snack foods (like these) and enjoy!
- I get a lot of emails asking if I have a “business Q&A” and here is a recent Podcast I did with Corine Sandifer where I talk a lot about Pizzazzerie, thoughts on blogging, etc!
- Just ordered this book, and already noted several recipes to make!
- Adore this table runner (below) and the PRICE. Plus, it comes in several fab colors! I ordered the green.
- This taco bowl recipe sounds oh so delish.
- These napkins make me so happy.
- If you don’t have these leggings, for the love, get them! I have 3 pairs in black. 3!
- This woman below is my spirit animal.
- Oh my heavens, delish.
- This reminds me of a HUGE Oreo truffle and I’ve never been happier. Have you see those new Oreo Thins covered in chocolate? Get the mint ones. Trust me. :)
- These earrings are so cute (and so cheap).
- Aren’t these little cakes so cute?
Have a great week, ya’ll!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Also want that bed in my size :D Looks so great. Thank you for sharing these interesting links.
This is the best way we ever want to have it here.