Hi, friends! How are we? Nashville has been a rainy mess for weeks, but we have had a tiny bit of sun appear so I’m feeling much more alive. It’s crazy what a sunny day can do to your motivation, especially when you require natural light to photograph your projects. Haha! I’ve never been more ready for warmer weather! Meanwhile, here are a few things making me oh so happy…
- We only have a couple of weeks until the Oscars, hooray! I feel like they are the perfect excuse to break open a bottle of champagne (obsessed with the Piper Heidsieck Champagne), make some snack foods (like these) and enjoy!
- I get a lot of emails asking if I have a “business Q&A” and here is a recent Podcast I did with Corine Sandifer where I talk a lot about Pizzazzerie, thoughts on blogging, etc!
- Just ordered this book, and already noted several recipes to make!
- Adore this table runner (below) and the PRICE. Plus, it comes in several fab colors! I ordered the green.
- This taco bowl recipe sounds oh so delish.
- These napkins make me so happy.
- If you don’t have these leggings, for the love, get them! I have 3 pairs in black. 3!
- This woman below is my spirit animal.
- Oh my heavens, delish.
- This reminds me of a HUGE Oreo truffle and I’ve never been happier. Have you see those new Oreo Thins covered in chocolate? Get the mint ones. Trust me. :)
- These earrings are so cute (and so cheap).
- Aren’t these little cakes so cute?
Have a great week, ya’ll!