Hi, friends! How are we all doing? Not believing it’s almost May? I’m with you. I’m headed to Houston this weekend to see my best friend, and I’m ecstatic! I’ve never been to Houston! Tell me all your favorite places! In other news, I’ve been working on transitioning Blakely’s room from “baby nursery” to “little girl” which has been a lot of fun! Stay tuned! I’ve also planned several summer party tables to share with you all soon. Meanwhile, here are a few happies for you!
- I’m still loving all things palm/botanical/tropical! Like those plates above? From HomeGoods! The gold flatware is from here!
- I’m headed back to Hawaii in a couple of weeks with the Silhouette team (and my Mom!) + can’t wait to have another one of these cocktails.
- The cutest tassel scarf that is perfect for summer travels (hello, freezing airplanes)! Plus, more tassel love here.
- Sweet baby shower ideas if you’re planning one soon!
- Beauty & the Beast Party, done right!
- I recently bought this book after reading a snippit of it online, and I’m already hooked!
- In my latest tennis shoe obsession, LOOK at these gold beauties! Apparently, your toddler can sport similar ones!
- I discovered this brand of little girl’s nightgown last year (we now have two)! The fabric is high quality and Blakely loves them. If I was Oprah, these would be on my favorite thing’s list.
- How cute is this swan plate DIY?
- Making this salsa tonight for hubs! YUM!
Have a great weekend, y’all!