The Happy List
I hope you all had a Happy Valentine’s Day! Sorry I missed The Happy List last week! It would have been called The Crazy List if I had even had one second to sit down. It was a wild week juggling the working from home life with the parenting life. But we made it! Now on to my absolute favorite links from around the web this week that made me oh so happy! I hope you are still enjoying Valentine’s Day this weekend (and don’t forget, Mardi Gras is TUESDAY!).
- Pretty party supplies are coming in for several exciting shoots, Blakely’s 1st Birthday Party (OMG!) and a few other projects! The ones above? Shop Sweet Lulu!
- If you have a Trader Joe’s near you, buy these. Thank me later.
- I’m obsessed with spotty dot print lately, like this phone case!
- I am trying to decide what banner to order from this new find!
- Smocked baby clothes make me very happy, here is one of my fave places.
- 100% certain I need to make these cookies, STAT!
- Cocktails make me happy, specifically this one!
- Framebridge makes me very happy (I may have already mentioned them before, but they’re worth mentioning twice)!
- Waking up to this would make me very happy!
- We’re about to get snow in Nashville (OMG) and thinking movies and these tasty appetizers will be perfect!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
So we got literally -1 inch of snow in Charlotte and a slight icing/sleeting and the schools are closed tomorrow… “snow” in the south is the best!
I didn’t know you were in NC!! I’m originally from Raleigh! :)
Heyyy! Just seeing this now, thanks so much for including the Bannerie in your happy list! XO!
You’re so welcome!