The Happy List: Oscar Style
Happy Weekend, Y’all! I’m devoting The Happy List to all things OSCARS this week! After being iced in here in Nashville, TN all week (what I like to call icepocalypse 2015), I’m so looking forward to watching the Oscars this Sunday! I’m going to get out this weekend, grab a few ingredients for my viewing party menu, and fill out my ballot! Let’s take a look at my top Oscar picks from around the web…shall we?
- Save this chic Printable Oscar Ballot (pictured above) from Kate Spade and print as many as you need!
- Make your viewing party star-studded with these cinnamon stars!
- Complete your menu with these Oscar-worthy bites.
- I love this idea of gold balloons here, inexpensive yet very festive!
- Speaking of balloons, I love this idea!
- Cocktail time! Try the “Benedict Cucumberbatch” – ha.
- I have loved these tuxedo confetti poppers forever!
- Get colorful and style up a fabulous Oscar Party, love this ribbon wall! (pictured below)
- Grab some craft-store gold glitter paper and make fun drink skewers like these.
- Every Dress Worn By Best Actress Award Winners – this is amazing!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
That ticket macaron cake stand is MAGICAL.
Isn’t it?! Amazing.