Happy List time, y’all! What’s been making you happy lately? I want to know – leave me a comment! Maybe it’s a new favorite food you’ve discovered, a cute new dress, or maybe you launched an online shop? Tell me! I have a big list today, so many happy things happening! We’ve been making progress on our new house (finally finished a lot of the painting). I’m beginning to get pictures hung up on the walls, finally! We even hosted a shoot for my upcoming party book here last week (and another one next week). Blakely is enjoying summer, you can keep up with all of us (George the dog included) on Snapchat (pizzazzerie over there too).
THE HAPPY LIST
- First up is my “rolling coffee party cart” styled for Ashley Brooke Designs. She’s a dear friend and crazy talented. That wrapping paper above? Those cute mugs? All hers. See more here.
- If you have toddlers, you have to watch this video. I can’t stop laughing about how accurate it is.
- I’ve been FINALLY making steps towards finishing Blakely’s room in our new house!
- EEP, I got to style up some brunch pretties for Reese Witherspoon’s brand Draper James last week! If you want to win the whole set, just enter here (takes 2 seconds).
- I’d like to sip away with one of these!
- These Kate Spade goodies for babies and kids? OH MY WORD.
- My new favorite Etsy shop!
- I’m obsessed with all things pom-pom lately!
- Had to save the best for last. THAT PINEAPPLE CAKE, Y’ALL! It’s literally perfection (as is the rest of the wedding inspiration from Midwest Bride here).