Happy 4th of July, y’all! I hope you’re enjoying some red, white, and blue this weekend. I’ll be partaking in a delicious blueberry crumble (recipe coming Monday) and hopefully doing lots of relaxing! I’m headed to Paris next week so I’m sure there is some packing in my future too! Any Paris favorites? Leave me a comment below!
- I recently polled our Facebook fans about what would make their happy list and I’m here to announce that y’all love coffee ice cream, iced coffee, sprinkles, and iced tea among other happies. Speaking of coffee + ice cream + sprinkles…this little pie here? Perfection.
- My new patio umbrella is this black and white striped number, and it makes my deck oh so happy! Y’all know I love my stripes.
- If you do a lot of crafts and haven’t yet discovered Zots then let me introduce you. They are life-changing! So much better than double sided tape.
- My new fave phrase on my new fave mug: Like a Boss!
- Working full-time and towing Miss Blakely + puppy George around hasn’t left much time for mani/pedis so this “system” is my lifesaver!
- I can’t wait to share my office with you (it’s finally clean + so pretty), these gold print filing folders make work a little more fun!
- These cake flags are too cute for birthday cakes!
Have a happy weekend!