The Happy List
The Happy List is back y’all! I know, it’s been a little while since I’ve shared my fave links but well – the picture above explains a bit of why I’ve been spinning plates. Puppy + Baby = WILD! We recently added George (an Irish Setter) to the family! He’s just 11 weeks and oh so darling. We’re definitely in the trenches of puppy teething (and baby teething), potty training, and puppy classes. And loving every minute. If you follow along on Instagram, you have probably seen a few pictures of George and Blakely quickly becoming the best of friends. Don’t worry, I’m already planning his 1st birthday party for next year – CURIOUS GEORGE, obviously.
- GUESS WHAT? One of my favorite bloggers launched a party shop – Oh Happy Day Shop. I’m sort of dying over these watermelon plates. And the fact that you can shop by color.
- I recently learned about Rub ‘n Buff and in 5 minutes, I gave some large silver frames a golden hue. You can see a peek of them in my dining room. For less than $5!
- Definitely making a batch of these for breakfast this weekend.
- This new line of watercolor invitations is absolutely breathtaking. The flamingo! My fave.
- Speaking of flamingo, check out these inflatables. Pool-time just got more fun!
- If you’re in love with gold like me, look for these mini treat cups at Target. They’re SO cute!
- These gold “cheers” napkins are the perfect hostess gift (all year long). See the Tiffany Blue color pictured below! And another little pic of George.
Top Photo Credit: Mandy Whitley Photography
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
George, George, George of the jungle…watch out for that tree!! :-)
I love all of your posts and watching little Miss look more beautiful every day.
Love the newest addition to your family as well, he is adorable and I love how sweet he and Blakely seem to get along.
Much love to you and your sweet family. xoxo