They always say “April Showers bring May Flowers” but what exactly do you do with kids during these showers? Keep them busy with some cute spring craft ideas for kids! I’ve pulled 9 of my absolute favorite to share with you today from some of the web’s best DIY bloggers! If you’re like me, you want to have a few ideas in your back pocket to keep the little ones occupied. This list is the perfect one to reference and share with your mom-friends!
These sites below have dozens of other are darling ideas so I encourage you to click around and have fun! You might even make your own Pinterest board full of craft ideas for the little ones (here are my favorite fall craft ideas for kids). Just grab a large plastic container and store all the art supplies so you have everything on hand when you need an activity!
- Hyacinth Flower Craft | DIY Here | This is such a cute idea to create spring artwork from I Heart Crafty Things!
- Rainbow Paper Dahlia Flowers | DIY Here | I love how Craftaholics Anonymous created these darling paper flowers!
- Bow Tie Noodle Butterflies | DIY Here | Truly, how much more adorable does it get? Love this spring craft from Crafty Morning!
- Eggshell Seed Starters | DIY Here | This sweet spring craft from A Simply Pantry is fun for kids and adults!
- Sock Bunnies | DIY Here | These little bunnies from A Pumpkin and A Princess are perfect for Easter!
- Paper Plate Flower | DIY Here | I love that this craft truly is perfect for the little ones like my own toddler! By Toddler Approved.
- Ladybug Rocks | DIY Here | This is such a sweet craft to set outside in a garden! By Crafts by Amanda.
- String Flower Art | DIY Here | This cute craft from Hello Wonderful creates the most darling flowers!
- Thumbprint Pots | DIY Here | The little gardeners will love this craft from Mom Always Finds Out!