Boozy Peach Ice Cream
Nothing says summer like boozy peach ice cream for the perfect sweet treat. Plus, this ice cream is no churn (hello, easy!) so let’s make some, shall we?
If there is one flavor that just screams SUMMER to me, it is most definitely peaches. Whenever I taste anything peach-flavored, I’m taken back to standing in the bed of my grandfather’s truck holding a basket of peaches with my cousins.
So when Jackson Morgan Southern Cream told me about their Peaches & Cream flavor, I was sold. It’s perfect in milkshakes, sipped neat, and in this Boozy Peach Ice Cream! It’s out-of-this-world good!
The best part? It’s NO CHURN. Meaning you don’t have to own a big huge contraption of an ice cream maker that you only pull out once a year. You simply need a mixer or electric whisk. I like easy, y’all.
Truly, what is better than BOOZY peach ice cream? I infused the Jackson Morgan Peaches & Cream right into this ice cream so it gives the ice cream the perfect touch of peach flavor and oh so creamy texture.
TIPS FOR NO CHURN ICE CREAM
- Be sure you whisk your heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks are forming, but don’t go beyond that stage. This takes about 3-4 minutes.
- It’s best to freeze in a metal or aluminum pan as it helps it freeze faster and better. Here is the one I used.
- Allow it to freeze at least 24 hours.
- Get creative with your mix-ins! With regards to boozy mix-ins, however, be aware that alcohol has a lower freezing point which translates to a softer and more scoop-able. Yum! Just be careful not to add *too* much. I added 1/2 cup of the Jackson Morgan Peaches & Cream, and it’s the perfect amount!
I’m already thinking about making no churn ice cream out of the other Jackson Morgan flavors too. Brown Sugar & Cinnamon (uh yes) and SALTED CARAMEL (oh my goodness). I truly love these southern creams on their own, but I’m excited to have a new way to use them. They’re actually one of my very favorite gifts to give around the holidays. You might spot the Peppermint Mocha minis on this Christmas table!
Party Perfect Peach Ice Cream
Serve this Boozy Peach Ice Cream up in individual bowls or cones. Wouldn’t this be a delicious and fun little dinner party treat for the summer? Obviously, be sure it’s only served to adults (make the kids a sprinkle no-churn ice cream). And send guests home with a “mini bottle” as a happy little favor! As I like to say, SIP SIP HOORAY!
You might be wondering where to FIND this amazing Southern Cream, right? They have a nifty little locator right HERE! And if you can’t find it locally, they have a great list of online retailers. Might I also suggest the Banana Pudding Cream flavor if you’re making an order, it’s unreal delish.
Boozy Peach Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk - (1 14 oz can)
- 1/2 cup Jackson Morgan Southern Cream: Peaches & Cream
- Add heavy cream to mixing bowl. Whip for 3-4 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and Jackson Morgan Southern Cream. Whisk just until combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and freeze for 24 hours.
There we have it! Boozy Peach Ice Cream is absolutely one of my favorite new summer treats. It’s so easy too. So if you’re serving up a crowd, make a few batches, freeze ’em up, and you’ll be ready to party!
Thanks to Jackson Morgan for partnering with us for this post!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
So excited to try this recipe. Peach is my favorite flavor! The no churn is fabulous since I don’t have and ice cream maker. Love the idea of this. Do you think you could add some fresh peaches to it? If you have never had a peach belinni you need too. Peach nectar and champagne with peach liquer.
PS My daughter got your book for me for Christmas and I read it cover to cover. The pictures are gorgeous and the detailed information and sources wonderful.
Wow! This is the good idea! I have never seen attractive ice cream like a this. I really want to try it. Thank you for sharing this blogging